Thursday, May 10, 2007

KidLit

I'm in class... 2 hours down, 3 to go ...ACK! It doesn't matter how interesting the subject is ....5 hours is just too damn long if you ask me. Needs to be a lot more activity than lecture, but alas, no such luck, at least not yet. *sigh*

On the plus side though, the course is only 7 weeks long...so during the second half of the summer, I'll have more time off.... hopefully R & I will get in a whole lot more fishing

Still waiting to hear re: approval to take the Shakespeare courses through Athabasca.... extremely frustrated by the whole nonsense... started almost a month ago ...13 April... meet with academic advisor; she says "email me" which I do .... and then she ignores my emails. Get frustrated, meet with academic advisor; repeat ad nauseum.

Supposed to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to start on the first of the following month... a fact which I have stressed countless times... obviously not something that the academic advisor gives a crap about.

Finally took matters into my own hands and emailed the Dean myself ... for all the good its done so far *sigh*

No comments: