Saturday, October 20, 2007

Anyone Still Read this?

Just wondering - as I sure don't update it very often... if you are still reading, sorry!

Have had a fun few weeks... got a cold... very bad idea for people who have cough syncope to catch colds!

Not accomplishing anywhere near as much as I needed to re: school... it is reading week now though... thank GOD! GOT to get my first Shakespeare course essays done and out of the way ... of course, I can't actually submit them yet...as due to my computer crash I have lost all of my email addresses including that of my tutor!

Will have to call Athabasca for that, I guess.

Also lost the bit I had done re: the first essay but that's not a major deal... have my thesis paragraph on Gather... will start from there and do it again... now if only I could find my copy of Henry IV! Can use an online version for writing it.. but need to find the dumb book to source the darn thing... unless I use act/scene numbers - then I might be able to fake it, right? Right.

On top of two 10 pages essays for Shakespeare, got some stuff to do for my Honours Essay re: Margaret Laurence... plus a paper for 20th Century poetry, and another for Victorian Literature... if I can get all that done - at least drafts - will be in good shape to survive the rest of the semester. Oh yeah...also need to at least look at Grad school apps and make sure I know when the deadlines are - would suck to miss them.

2 comments:

Flemisa said...

I'm still reading. Though guess since you have done an etry I should get busy and do one.

Hoe your cold is much better and you are able to get all your work done.

Thought you might have been for Andrea's work book sale yesterday. Had a good day there & made 2 out of 6 yarn stores in the area.

flit said...

A friend from school & I meant to go ...but when my computer crashed I lost everything ... as in all my email (with attached flyer) and datebook so that I would have known when it was :(