Monday, January 22, 2007

2 down...

1 to go .... and B still not feeling well, so got an hour and a bit off between classes which was MUCH appreciated.... don't think I would have been much use to my students this evening otherwise....I'm wiped... but the rest helped.

Tonight we're covering email, and MS Word...and if they are doing ok, possibly might get into a bit of excel as well... not so much so that they LEARN much of it tonight but so that next week they'll have a bit of a jump start on it.... will see how it goes.

Got an email confirming my next few courses are going to run... at this point I was kind of hoping they wouldn't, but oh well... the money will be helpful.... just have to get a LOT of reading and rough drafts of papers going starting this week so that I won't be totally swamped.

Gotta go.... they're probably all up there already

No comments: