Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Flitting

Went to Cambridge to see mom today - she was doing well - up and walking (with a walker) and all that fun stuff. Not liking her room-mates much - one whiner, one that hasn't mastered the use of the call buzzer....she'll be glad to get home, I'm sure.

Saw both kids - Tamara met me at Yorkdale and came along; Jess had placement, so couldn't, but we picked her up afterwards, and went out for dinner. Went to Red Lobster and watched Jess put away an entire meal, extra buns, AND an add on order of crab legs and THEN a huge slab of very chocolate cake and icecream. Don't have a clue where she put it all!

Saw M & the stringbean too ... hung out there for a bit so that Andy could use my car to go get some groceries. Was nice to get the chance to visit - I don't see enough of them.

Dropped the kids off - J to scrounge books for her placement, and Tamara at Yorkdale - felt bad that she had to take the bus both ways but I just couldn't manage the extra 2 hours that detouring would add.

got home to discover that ~someone~ had downloaded a ton of poker games and spyware on my computer... not a huge deal ... I did a system restore and set it back to yesterday ...but very annoying. Passive aggressive statement re: taking a day 'off' to spend it with my family, I suspect..... damned rude, if you ask me!

finished getting test ready for tomorrow.

Answered stupid student emails about the test tomorrow.

D. is still very ill... did talk a bit today - which was an improvement - but not well enough to get her up all day again, and totally out of it and running a fever again tonight. Going to call her doctor tomorrow - hopefully can work something out re: at least getting a urine sample checked without taking her in (although collecting one should be a real treat!)

Anyway, I'm off to bed - tomorrow will be another long day .... 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. - plus, of course, the drive at both ends of that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new post? i'm in shock...LOL..and i don't mind taking the bus both ways...even the city bus was on my side last night...i got home at about 10...worked out very well

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the boots are about 330 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were all over 310 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?