Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Week survived...

and this one went much better than last.... of course, having B. cancel 3 of my 5 classes didnt hurt... no class = no new homework or reading. I did read ahead anyway though ... but also got some work done on my YA novel.

Was pretty funny this morning ... could have had my free breakfast at East End - if only I had remembered that it was my birthday! It didn't even cross my mind until Tamara sent me a text message wishing me a happy birthday on my cell phone. Jess had better get cracking... haven't heard from her yet! Oh there she is, on msn ....and she even remembered to say Happy Bday without being told....well, not by me anyway LOL

Having king crab for dinner when R. gets home from work.... I love crab!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...i still can't believe you forgot your own birthday...

flit said...

yeah well.... I'm old

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.