Sunday, January 07, 2007

Let the Games Begin....

New semester starts tomorrow... been getting ~ready~ ... more or less, all day .... put a bunch of my books away in boxes so that I could clear some room or my textbooks for the coming semester. Updated my Palm, charged everything up (laptop, cell phone, Palm - I am SUCH a geek!) ...and packed my napsack .... all set I think...although to be honest my schedule is scaring me right now!

Felt overwhelmed last semester with Mondays and Thursdays clear... this time round I only have Wednesdays ...and as much as I'm looking forward to having Hunter on Wednesdays ... I don't seem to have much time built in for doing homework, reading, or for my non-school stuff writing. Just have to stay on top of everything, I guess!

We shall see.

No comments: